Digital Forensics encompasses the identification and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to a number of computer crimes.
DefSec provides a full-range of litigation support services, including:
- Forensic Consulting: Perform digital evidence assessments, advise on case strategy, communicate results and findings in a non-technical manner and recommend next steps in the forensic investigation.
- Technical Consulting: Process encrypted data, perform file conversions, produce emails and other forensic materials and support additional search or special case-related requests.
- Deposition Consulting: Preparation and review of deposition Q & A and respond to deposition appearances.
- Affidavit Consulting: Preparation and review of affidavits.
- Expert Witness Testimony: Serve as an expert in a case
Computer Forensics Services
- Computer Usage Analysis
- Enterprise Storage Failure & Data Recovery
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Database Forensics
- Link File Analysis
- Connected Storage Device Analysis
- ESI Chain of Custody
- Data Removal & Certification
- Computer Forensics Expert Witness Testimony