- Various device platforms and their support in Oxygen ForensicR Suite.
- Device connection in Oxygen Forensic® Suite.
- Extraction methods used in Oxygen ForensicR Suite.
- Data extraction from passcode-protected devices.
- Supported backup formats.
- Basic data extraction - contacts, calls, messages, calendar, dictionaries.
- File Browser section that stores the whole file system.
- Oxygen Forensic® Plist Viewer.
- Oxygen Forensic® SQLite Viewer.
- Deleted data recovery.
- Applications and Passwords extraction.
- Spyware detection.
- Web Connections history.
- Timeline - all facts of device usage in one place.
- Aggregated Contacts - all contacts gathered from various sources.
- Links and Stats, Social Graph - all social connections between device users and contacts.
- Key Evidence - clean, uncluttered view of evidence marked as essential.
- Global Search.
- Building and customizing forensic reports.
- Reports section that stores the history of all made reports.
Training classes on Oxygen Forensic® Suite keep you up-to-date with mobile forensic trends and new technologies which are essential to achieving your goals.
You work on your reputation by learning new skills and becoming a valued asset in your organization.
You receive 20% discount for more powerful Oxygen Forensic® Suite Analyst license.
After the training you have a unique opportunity to receive an official certificate and updated license key containing information about the certification that is displayed in Oxygen Forensic® Suite interface and reports. Updated license key has no expiration date.
After the training you get:
Perpetual license of Oxygen Forensic® Suite Standard edition.
Invaluable experience and knowledge on how to use it properly and effectively.
Signed certificate of the training completion.
A special license key containing the information about your certification.
Oxygen Forensic® Suite as well as all reports displaying information that you're the certified user.